Animals are abused and exploited in a variety of forms of "entertainment." Born Free USA's primary focus is on the use of animals in circuses, where elephants, lions, tigers and other animals are sentenced to a lifetime of misery in order to provide a few moments of human amusement. We are part of a groundbreaking lawsuit against Ringling Bros. for its alleged mistreatment of Asian elephants. Click here for more details.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 447-3085, ext. 210.
- Born Free USA to Use World Wildlife Day, March 3, as Platform to Highlight Horrific Wildlife Trade Issue
- Top Washington D.C. Vegan Bakery Sticky Fingers to Support Born Free USA on World Wildlife Day, March 3
- Two Pennsylvania "Pet" Monkeys Rescued from Inhumane Conditions Arrive at Born Free USA Primate Sanctuary in Texas
- Born Free USA CEO to Speak at DC Independent Film Festival
- Adam Roberts Named CEO of Born Free USA
- More Press Releases »