Animals are abused and exploited in a variety of forms of "entertainment." Born Free USA's primary focus is on the use of animals in circuses, where elephants, lions, tigers and other animals are sentenced to a lifetime of misery in order to provide a few moments of human amusement. We are part of a groundbreaking lawsuit against Ringling Bros. for its alleged mistreatment of Asian elephants. Click here for more details.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 447-3085.
- Groundbreaking Report Commissioned by Born Free USA Uncovers Ivory Supply Chain from Poached African Elephants to Markets in Asia
- Born Free USA, PETA, and Public Protest Exotic Animal Rides at Maryland Renaissance Festival
- Born Free USA Commends New York Governor Cuomo for Signing Historic Bill Restricting Ivory and Rhino Horn Trade
- Born Free USA Applauds New York Governor for Signing Bill to End Irresponsible Public Contact with Exotic Cats
- Born Free USA Applauds New Jersey for Enacting Historic Ban on Ivory and Rhino Horn Trade
- More Press Releases »