Ratings and Finance
Born Free USA has been evaluated by several independent ratings organizations and we are proud to provide you with the following links and official seal information.
We currently meet all of the stringent standards set forth by the Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance, allowing us to proudly display the BBB seal. For more information, click on the BBB icon.
We also meet all of the standards to qualify for the workplace Combined Federal Campaigns, and we are listed under Wild Animals Worldwide with CFC code 10473.
We have received the official ICA (Independent Charities of America) Seal of Approval, and for additional information, you can click on the Best In America icon (look for us under "Wild Animals"). Out of the millions of charities in America, no more than 50,000 qualify to display this seal.
(See some of our 2012 successes)
- View our 2011 Form 990
- View our 2011 Audited Financial Statements (See some of our 2011 successes
- View our 2010 Annual Report
- View our 2010 Form 990
- View our 2010 Audited Financial Statements (See some of our 2010 successes!)
- View our 2009 Annual Report
- View our 2009 Form 990
- View our 2009 Audited Financial Statements (See some of our 2009 successes!)
- View our 2008 Annual Report
- View our 2008 Form 990
You may also view our financial statements on Guidestar